The CREVOISIER C924 robotic cell is designed for rapid link-up to your various machines, in order to increase their autonomy.
Featuring an intuitive interface, this compact highly modular solution enables 24/7 production of various types of parts in variable quantities.
Whether for a large run or multiple batches of different components, once coupled to your various machines, C924 will become a common denominator guaranteeing shorter downtime in your workshop.
Equipped with a 6-axis polyarticulated robot arm and a palletiser 750 mm high (37 pallets 20 mm high, or 25 pallets 30 mm high), it has the following technologies built in:
- Pallet or loose feed (conveyor, hopper, vibrating bowl)
- Vision pack for checking, location, measurement or traceability
- Checking laser
- Spc drawer
- Precious material security system
- 3R, Yerly, Mecatool quick-release clamping base
- Turnover and alignment station
- Cleaning by vaporisation, brushing and blasting
- Multi-gripper and multi-clamp magazine
- 4.0 connection
MAIN ASSETS OF THE C924 LOADING ROBOT
|24/7 multi-reference management|
|Option of linking up with another machine after delivery|
Machine stoppage time less than 10 seconds between workpieces
|Batch changeover time down to less than 5 minutes|
|Very quick new reference setup time, less than 15 minutes|