C551 S-LINE STATION
Polishing and finishing station
The polishing stations of the S-LINE range allow all endings to be carried out using the accessories available in the CREVOISIER catalog. Manufactured from SWISSMADE, they meet current requirements and offer the best value for money on the market.
The autonomous station is equipped with a silent and very powerful integrated suction. It is designed to meet demanding ergonomic standards.
A range of more than 300 accessories is available, to meet the most demanding requirements. There is full tooling compatibility between the C5001, C5100, C501 and C510 machines and stations.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS OF THE C5100 STATION:
Machines C551 :
- Built-in 2.1 kW spindle motor
- User-friendly interface thanks to the high-definition touch screen
- Speed range: 100 to 4'500 min-1 (2-way rotation).
- Spindle locking (tool changeover)
- Compatibility of Crevoisier® tools: 100% compatible with C501 and C5001 ranges
- Centre point height 170 mm
- Hardened and trued spindle nose
- Voltages : 3x400 V / 3x230V / 1x230V / 2x110V
- Colours: RAL 7035 Grey and RAL 9011 Black
- Decorations: RAL 5015 Blue (other colour options available on request)
- Anodised aluminium base plate (Mounting for various accessories tables, lapping bar, etc.)
Station C551 :
- Suction speed: 14m/s
- Filter access: from the front
- Absolute filter
Interlocking arrangement system (for optimum use of the floor surface)
Tray with or without laminate (Ardoise)
- Border on the sides and back of the tray
- Dimensions : L1710 x P768 x H1210mm
- Manually adjustable feet (optional electric version)
- (manually version worktop height 850-900 mm)
- (electric version worktop height 850-1150 mm)
- 3 storage drawers
- 1 service socket adapted to the country of delivery (option)
- Removable transport bar for pallet truck
Machine weight : 350 kg